Daiam‘s got the perfect routine to power-up your leg day! If you’re not sure how to do any exercises, click the link for a brief demonstration.
Perform all six exercises and repeat the circuit for four rounds. Rest for twenty seconds after each exercise and one min after each round.
- Weighted Walking Lunges — 10 reps each side
- Hold weights to each side and pause between steps to regain stability.
- Jump Rope — 30 Seconds
- Single-leg Deadlift — 10 reps each side
- Hold weight on the same side as the leg doing the lifting. Be sure to use controlled motion to return the weight to the floor!
- Squat Jacks — 30 seconds
- Stability Ball Hip Thrusts — 20 reps
- Allow head, neck, and shoulders to rest on the ball, drop hips as low as possible and raise.
- Explosive Step-ups — 30 seconds, alternating legs
- Begin with one foot fully on the box and explode to raise yourself onto the box, return to the floor and switch legs.
End your workout with a 10-15 minutes of bicycle at 75% intensity.