Syrina’s Summer Triceps Routine
Try this quick burn out on your triceps after a cardio day either at home or at the gym 2 or 3 times per week. Summer is here, get those arms you have always wanted!
Complete 12 reps on all 4 exercises before taking a 1-minute break between sets!
- TRICEPS DIPS
- Using stairs, chair or bench make sure fingertips face off the edge, slide your hips off close where your seated and drop down about 90°. Keep elbows going back behind you and drive the pressure thru the palm of your hands.
- TRICEP PUSHUPS
- If on your knees, keep your hips forward and shoulders stacked over your elbows and wrists. If on your toes, keep back solid with your neck aligned with your spine and shoulders stacked over your elbows and wrists.
- TRICEP ALTERNATING DUMBBELL OVERHEAD EXTENSION
- Stand tall with a neutral spine and your feet shoulder width apart. After dumbbells are above your head, alternate arms by bending elbows to about 90° and back up.
- TRICEP DUMBBELL KICKBACKS
- Bend at your hips keeping your back flat, keep upper arms still so your elbows can stay high allowing the movement to come from elbow joint.
Syrina Hutsell, NASM CPT
Back to Blog
Certified Personal Trainer
Worx of Wenatchee Valley