Summer Rolls with Red Curry Dipping Sauce
This recipe is good for you AND tastes oh so delicious!!!
For The Rolls
- 6 to 8 rice paper wraps
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1 cup shredded, cooked chicken breast
- About 1/3 medium English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 2 to 3 tablespoons basil leaves, torn if large
For The Sauce
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- A few pinches of stevia or 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- ¼ teaspoon dried chili flakes (optional)
- Prepare the sauce by whirling all 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor until evenly incorporated. Pour into a small bowl and set aside.
- Working with one rice paper sheet at a time, dip in a large bowl of warm water until soft and avoid folding any edges. Place the rice wrap, rough side up, on a clean plate.
- Layer fillings into the bottom center area of the wrap, leaving 1 to 2 inches of empty space on the left and right sides.
- Fold the right and left edges inward, then pick up the bottom edge and roll away from you. Place the roll on a separate plate, seam side down.
- Repeat the entire process with the rest of the rice wraps. (Warning: Do not try to soak more than one wrap at once—you’ll be left with a big sticky mess!)
- Serve with the red curry dipping sauce on the side.
Back to Blog